- Father Brown by G.K. Chesterton (Rs.200)
- Dracula by Bram Stoker (Rs.300)
- Call of Wild by Jack London (Rs.100)
- Canterville Ghost by Oscar Wilde (Rs. 50)
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes by Arthur Conan Doyle (Rs.250)
- The Time Machine by H. G. Wells (Rs.100)
- Around the World in Eighty Days by Jules Verne (Rs.150)
- Treasure Island by Robert Louis Stevenson (Rs.200)
- The Schoolmaster and Other Stories by Anton Chekhov (Rs.200)
- Rebecca of Sunnybrook Farm by Kate Douglas Wiggin (Rs.200)
- Gulliver’s Travels by Jonathan Swift (Rs.250)
- The Happy Prince and Other Tales by Oscar Wilde (Rs.50)
- The Hound of the Baskervilles by Arthur Conan Doyle (Rs.150)
- The Secret Garden Frances Hodgson Burnett (Rs.250)
- 1984 by George Orwell (Rs.250)
- Three Men in a Boat by Jerome K. Jerome (Rs.150)
- The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn Mark Twain (Rs. 200)
- Animal Farm by George Orwell (Rs.100)
- The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank (Rs.250)
- Up from Slavery by Booker T. Washington (Rs.150)
- A Window to the world Classics by Insight Research Team (Rs.160)
English Classics Series
Classics are, by definition, first class.
They have stood the test of time – or show the qualities that make them likely to do so.
Speaking for us, and to us, they tell the best stories and contain the greatest characters.
Above all, they entertain.