You can access the Site in the following ways:
- By visiting the Site as a guest
- By registering through the Site as a member; or
- By registering through the Site as a member and purchasing a book
As a guest or as a registered member accessing the site is free. Keep your account for your personal use only. You may not authorise others to use your account or attempt to use another member’s account without first obtaining their consent. You must not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity.
If, as a legally affected party, you have any concern or objection as to the content hosted on this website or its or its intellectual property rights please feel free to contact Book@ Admin. Upon receiving your complaint, we shall immediately take steps to evaluate and address your right and your complaint in order to promptly redress the same. If the content is found to be objectionable and violates your legal right or that of an affected party, Book@ will take down the content. Following this procedure, you will have no cause of action against Book@ or its Directors in any court of law or forum.
Information you submit
If you ever have a requirement to register with the Site, you warrant that you will:
- Make available all the information required to complete the registration forms on the Site;
- Ensure that the information is accurate and up to date;
- Only post information and content that is relevant to the members of the Site & be fully responsible for all use of your account as well as for any actions that take place using your account.
Restrictions on your use of the Site
You agree that you will not post any content on the Site, transmit any content to others, communicate any content, provide links to any content, or otherwise engage in any activity on the Site or through the Services that:
- Impersonates or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity
- Discloses any personal or confidential information of any person or organisation without first obtaining their consent or
- Solicits another person’s personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes
- Solicits or requests personal information from anyone under the age of 18 or solicit passwords for unlawful purposes
- Contains any material which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data)
- Promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm against any group or individual
- Promotes or enables illegal or unlawful activities
- Is intended to harass, annoy, threaten or intimidate any other members or other people or organisations
- Is defamatory, inaccurate, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy or which may cause annoyance or inconvenience
- Is deliberately misleading or fraudulent
- Contains others’ copyrighted content without first obtaining their consent
- Interferes or disrupts networks connected to the site or attempts to interfere with the proper functioning of the site.
- Contains any material which may infringe or violate any third party’s rights.
You agree that you are responsible for keeping your screen name and password for your account secret. You acknowledge that Book@ is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from sharing by you or the theft or misappropriation of your screen name and password. Book@ reserves the right to suspend your access to the Site or terminate your account if Book@ suspects an unauthorised person is attempting to access it.
Risks of using the Site & Services
When using the Site and the Services, you assume all risks & understand that Book@ makes no guarantees or warranties, either express or implied, regarding individuals you meet or confront through the Site or as to the conduct of such individuals.
Book@’s proprietary rights
You acknowledge and agree that the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Site and the content provided as part of the Services belongs to Book@, its partners and affiliates. No rights are granted to you, whatsoever, in respect of the Site or the content provided as part of the Services. Any violation of our rights will be visited with severe penalty and claims for damages.
Disclaimer of warranties
This section will apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
There is no guarantee that your use of the Site will be secure, uninterrupted, always available, and error-free or will meet your requirements or that any defects in the Site will be corrected. BOOK@ disclaims liability for, and no warranty, representation, condition or other term is made with respect to, the connectivity and availability of the Site.
Under no circumstances will BOOK@ be responsible for any loss or damage resulting from anyone’s reliance on information or other content posted on the Site, provided through the Services, or transmitted to or by any members.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, in no event will BOOK@ be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of or relating, directly or indirectly, to the use or inability to use the Site or Services, including, without limitation, loss of income or revenue, loss of corruption of data or programs, loss of goodwill and loss of anticipated savings, even if BOOK@ knows or has been advised of the possibility of such loss arising.
BOOK@ reserves the right, at its own cost, to assume the exclusive defense and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you. You agree to provide BOOK@ with full co-operation if BOOK@ chooses to exercise this right.
Information about you and your visits to the Site
Links to and from other sites
Where the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. BOOK@ has no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and accepts no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Term and termination
Your subscription, if any granted, will be automatically extended for successive renewal period of the same duration as the subscription term originally selected, at the then current non-promotional subscription rate.
Jurisdiction and applicable law